- “Women Steering Innovative Leadership in Africa Conference” (Malawi) by Urgent Action Fund-Africa, partners and Government of Malawi.
- Dūcere Foundation Youth Think Tank in partnership with Sir Ketumile Masire and University of Botswana Foundations “United For Youth” Leadership and Governance in Relation to Environmental Issues
- Botswana Student Network Society Official Opening of Botho University BSN Branch “Realising Your Full Potential: Breaking The Stereotype”
- Botho Entrepreneurship Hub “Living Outside Your Comfort Zone”
- Gogontlejang Phaladi Pillar Of Hope Project: “I am a woman of substance; I am a catalyst and an active change maker”
- Botswana Education Hub Top Achievers Programme Farewell
- Dialogue on Anti- Child Trafficking, Anti- Child Pornography and Youth Development (South African High Commission)
- World Environment Day Commemoration (Ministry of Environment, Wildlife and Tourism)
- Masire Foundation Twilight session (Masire Foundation)
- Advocacy and Leadership Training Workshop for Youth Leaders and Establishment of AfriYAN Botswana Chapter By UNFPA Botswana.
- Using ICTs and Social Media as Advocacy and Mobilization Tools By Frayintermedia
- Facilitated on “LEADERSHIP” at the Institute of Health Sciences (Gaborone)’s Student Representative Council Induction
- Financial & Functional Literacy by Nelson Letshwene
- Systemic Thinking by Sheila Damodaran
- Mentor young girls in Old Nailed